PRS-quality construction and hardware
The all-mahogany body of the SE Santana Singlecut Trem gives you warm, detailed tones that make your music jump out of the guitar. The SE Santana’s mahogany neck has PRS’s wide-fat carve, making it very comfortable for players who prefer a vintage feel. And the distinctive neck joint means you can reach all 24 frets easily for stellar high-fret access. The hardware is, as always, very stable and dependable. Take it from Sweetwater — you can count on the PRS-designed vibrato bridge/tailpiece and tuners to keep the SE Santana in tune while allowing you to express yourself at home, onstage, or in the studio.
High-class, subtle appearance
The PRS SE Santana Singlecut Trem may coyly conceal its mahogany construction behind its stunning Egyptian gold finish, but make no mistake — this guitar’s a flamethrower. As your eyes move up to the rich rosewood fingerboard, you’ll find the company’s iconic birds in flight inlaid in beautiful mother-of-pearl. With Paul Reed Smith’s signature adorning the headstock and “Santana” confidently emblazoned on the truss rod cover, no one will mistake your axe for anything other than a PRS Santana model.
PRS SE Santana Singlecut Trem Solidbody Electric Guitar Features:
- Mahogany body, gloss finish
- Mahogany neck, wide-fat profile, gloss finish
- Rosewood fingerboard, 10″ radius, 24 frets, bird inlays
- Bridge pickup: TCI “S” Treble
- Neck pickup: TCI “S” Bass
- 3-way pickup selector
- Master volume and tone controls
- PRS Molded Tremolo bridge/tailpiece
- 1.6875″ PRS nut; PRS-designed tuners
- Nickel hardware
- Factory strings: 0.009–0.042, standard tuning
- Dual-action truss rod, headstock access
There are no reviews yet.