Advanced Controls & Versatile Connectivity
The Keylab 49-key keyboard controller is made for performance and gives musicians maximum expression with velocity and aftertouch sensitive keys in addition to a set of knobs, faders and backlit pads which can be used with the automatic mapping or with custom MIDI mapping for unique control applications. Additionally the Keylab 49 is also loaded with versatile connections to the rear of the unit such as MIDI In/Out, USB, and expression connectivity allowing it to seamlessly integrate into a range of set ups.
MIDI Control Centre
The included MIDI Control Centre software provides quick and easy access to the control parameters of the Keylab 49 to provide customization to best suit your application. With an intuitive graphical interface and a 1:1 screen image of your hardware, you can tailor the controls of your KeyLab controller to match the settings of your favourite plug-ins and DAWs.
Analog Sound Lab Software
This premium MIDI controller keyboard gives full access to Arturia’s Analog Lab software; its pre-assigned controls make it an ideal solution for plug and play sound creation. Once the software is connected to the keyboard, you can put your mouse away and experience the same workflow as on a traditional hardware synthesizer.
With the Keylab 49 and Analog Lab software you’ll discover a new depth of access to synth patches, you can now really get in and customize the huge library of internationally designed presets. A new multi-mode allows several sounds to be played simultaneously with the addition of effects, layer/split functions and a chord mode. In addition, the keyboard (like all of the Keylab series) can be easily used in any other MIDI compatible software and digital audio workstation.
- 49 Key Semi-Weighted Controller Keyboard
- Velocity Sensitive and Aftertouch Keybed
- Encoders, Transport, Modulation Wheels, Faders and Pad Controls
- 32 Digit LCD Screen for Realtime Feedback
- Loads of Included Presets with Simple Navigation
- More than 200 Factory Installed Multi-Patches
- MIDI, USB, Aux and Expression Pedal Connectivity
- Compatible with Included Analog Lab and Most Other MIDI Software
- Analog Lab Features a Huge 6000 Synth Sounds
- High Quality Aluminium and Wood Construction
- Keys: 49
- Key Action: Semi-Weighted (Velocity Sensitive)
- Pads: 16
- Faders: 9
- Encoders: 13
- Mod Wheels: 2
- Inputs: 1 x Aux, 1 x Sustain Pedal, 1 x Expression, 1 x MIDI In
- Outputs: 1 x MIDI Out
- Additional Connections: 1 x 1/8″ Breath, 1 x USB (Type B)
- Housing: Aluminium/Wood
- Height: 2.75″
- Width: 31.14″
- Depth: 11.73″
- Weight: 6.5 Kg